If work according to a stable scheme month by month seems to be boring to you, if your soul is hungry for challenges, and a flexible mind want to experiment and get not boring and multitasking work, if your value is to make the world and people’s lives better – we will be glad to see you!
Our team creates a patient system Raccoon.Recovery. It helps outpatient physiotherapy practitioners to maintain close communication with patients between sessions, and use tracked home training after a course.
The product is already launched in German and Polish markets and we plan to scale to other EU countries in the next several years.
- Half year of experience in HR/marketing/business development (any of these fields), preferably – in IT companies and/or startups;
- English and Ukrainian/Russian – Upper-Intermediate. Knowledge of German or Polish is highly appreciated;
- Higher education;
- Attentiveness and perseverance;
- Able to work independently and cross-functionally;
- Advanced communication skills;
- Think and act fast. Show flexibility and adaptability to rapid change;
- Be responsible for the results, not just for the execution;
- Be able to detect and improve problem areas.
- Providing an assistance to our Team in activities related to HR/Marketing/Sales/Business operations;
- Support Management Team in reporting and preparation of different data;
- Different internet researches handling on a request;
- Primary recruiting processes support;
- Basic HR processes management (onboarding/offboarding, employees data tracking, organization of team-buildings, etc.)
- Market researches and other marketing tasks on requests;
- Information gathering and preparation of consolidated materials;
- Primary SMM materials preparation;
- Simple presentations preparation;
- Other business operations tasks support (emails/tasks tracking/information gathering from employees, etc.)
What do we offer:
- International startup with offices in Kyiv, Krakow, and Berlin.
- Young, multicultural team with an appreciative working atmosphere in a digital working environment, goal-oriented and charged for effective work (and having fun together).
- The joy and pride of creating a product that will change the world.
- Endless opportunities to learn new skills.
- Internal and external workshops, courses, conferences.
Working hours & Conditions
- Monday to Friday;
- Work in the office and/or home office;
- 21 business days of vacation per year & days off and sick leave coverage.
Interested? Please send your CV to Vladyslava Omelianchuk, HR Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.