Raccoon.World is a MedTech startup that creates a digital platform for physical therapy after injuries and neurological diseases. With the help of the physiotherapy solution Raccoon.Recovery, therapists can assess the patient info, build gamified therapy courses, and monitor the effectiveness of the exercise program. Currently, our platform is suitable for the rehabilitation of upper extremity but we are going to scale to the full-body solution. We are looking for an occupational therapy specialist who supports us during the development of product functions.
- Advise our team on issues related to therapeutic workflows.
- Collaboration in the design, testing and optimization of exercise programs, treatment plans and workflows for telemedicine services.
- Collaboration in the creation of programs for physiotherapeutic and medical diagnostics.
- Where appropriate, supervise patients in teletherapy and clinical trials (instruct patients to perform active therapies independently at home).
- Possibly assisting in meetings with corporate clients and other physical rehab specialists (demonstration of the software to therapists, sharing of own experience, collecting feedback from colleagues in the field).
- Training as an occupational therapist, hand therapist with several years of professional experience, including working with upper extremities.
- Working/leading a small/medium ergo therapy/hand therapy practice will be a huge advantage.
- Very good language skills in German and English (about level B2 of the European reference framework) are required. Knowledge of Russian or Polish is advantageous, but not necessary.
- Interest in learning and developing new technology.
- Very good handling of common office (e.g. Word, Powerpoint, Outlook) and video telephony software (e.g. Skype, Zoom).
- Independent and cooperative way of working, active position. Membership in professional associations will be an advantage.
- Having a Windows 8 or later PC and a smartphone on iOS (10.0 and newer versions) or Android (4.4W and newer versions).
- International startup with offices in Kyiv, Krakow, and Berlin.
- Young, multicultural team with an appreciative working atmosphere in a digital working environment
- Chance to contribute creatively with commitment and own ideas to the development of digital health applications (DiGA) in sensorimotor rehabilitation
- Insight into cooperation with leading national research institutions
- Continuous collegial exchange, regular local and international team meetings
- Remuneration as 450€ mini-job
- Possibility to be an author/co-author for scientific publications and take part in conferences as a speaker (if interested)
- A secure, permanent employment relationship
- Reliable duty scheduling and individual working time models (see below)
- Plannable family life and free time beyond practice opening hours and shift work
Working Hours & Conditions
- Monday to Friday, no weekends
- Part-time with approx. 25-30h / month
- Flexible arrangement of working days and hours (compatibility with family commitments is sought)
- Work in the office or home office
- Vacation and sick leave coverage
Interested? Please send your CV to Vladyslava Omelianchuk, HR Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org