If work according to a stable scheme month by month seems to be boring to you, if your soul is hungry for challenges, and a flexible mind want to experiment and get challenging tasks, if your value is to make the world and people’s lives better (and if this is a key issue when you are choosing a job) – we will be glad to see you. With us, you will immerse yourself into the world of development of innovations, and experience how marketing can support the product development team and the sales team on their ways to put those innovations into real life. There will be many different tasks – urgent and long-playing, strategic and tactical, creative and not so much – but certainly, it will never be boring!
Our team creates a digital rehab platform for home exercises Raccoon.Recovery. It helps outpatient physiotherapy practitioners to maintain communication with patients between sessions, and use tracked home training as an addition to the regular course in order to help them achieve rehab goals faster.
The product is already launched in German and Polish markets and we plan to scale to other EU countries in the next several years.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing, preferably – in MedTech companies, IT product companies and/or startups.
- English and Ukrainian/Russian – Upper-Intermediate. Knowledge of German or Polish is highly appreciated
- Experienced content creator for social media and marketing materials.
- Experience in working with graphic design platforms/prototyping tools (ex. Canva, Figma) will be a plus.
- Excellent team worker, advanced communication skills and strong organisational skills.
- Think and act fast. Show flexibility and adaptability to rapid change
- Be responsible for the results, not just for the execution
- Be able to detect and improve problem areas
- Deep understanding of company focus tasks and approaches and ability to make decisions based on them
- Providing the sales team with marketing materials (collecting requirements and transferring them to contractors, monitoring implementation/copywriting on your own)
- Supervising of lead generation processes via targeted ads, emailing etc (in a team with digital marketing specialist)
- SMM for Facebook and LinkedIn company pages (copywriting, selection/creation of illustrations according to the brand book).
- Website management (content creation, technical tasks for designer and web developer, posting articles on the blog).
- Research of relevant media in Ukraine and the EU.
- Search for relevant grant/business programs and apply to them.
- Planning and organization of participation in events (exhibitions, startup competitions, conferences).
- Supervising the external contractors: digital marketing manager, graphic designers, copywriter, translator, website developer, SEO specialist, etc.
What do we offer
- International startup with offices in Kyiv, Krakow, and Berlin.
- Young, multicultural team with an appreciative working atmosphere in a digital working environment, goal-oriented and charged for effective work (and having fun together).
- The joy and pride of creating a product that will change the world.
- Endless opportunities to learn new skills.
- Internal and external workshops, courses, conferences.
- Possible business trips in the EU and abroad.
- The opportunity for self-development and rapid career growth in marketing, PR, business development and sales – we are all for it!
WORKING HOURS & CONDITIONS
- Monday to Friday;
- Work in the office and/or home office;
- 21 business days of vacation per year & days off and sick leave coverage.
Interested? Please send your CV to Oksana Yuvzhenko, Business Assistant, at email@example.com