If work according to a stable scheme month by month seems to be boring to you, if your soul is hungry for challenges, and a flexible mind want to experiment and get challenging tasks if your value is to make the world and people’s lives better (and if this is a key issue when you are choosing a job) – we will be glad to see you!
Our team creates a patient system Raccoon.Recovery. It helps outpatient physiotherapy practitioners to maintain close communication with patients between sessions, and use tracked home training after a course.
The product is already launched in German and Polish markets and we plan to scale to other EU countries in the next several years, and that is why we are looking for you!
Who we are looking for?
A physiotherapy expert will advise other therapists on how to use the product and how our product could solve their problems. We need expert assistance at the stage of closing deals with our clients – private practices.
- Conducting product demonstrations to interested private practices;
- Consultation of therapists and private practices owners on how to use physical therapy exercises software at home;
- Identifying the needs of therapists and suggesting options for how we can help them;
- Communication with the Regional Manager regarding the requests and suggestions from clients.
- Fluent German language;
- Work experience as a physiotherapist in outpatient facilities at least 2 years;
- Knowledge of processes, tasks, and problem areas within working with patients on an outpatient basis;
- Experience in running own private practice is highly appreciated;
- Intermediate (or higher) computer literacy level.
- International startup with offices in Kyiv, Krakow, and Berlin;
- Young, multicultural team with an appreciative working atmosphere in a digital working environment, goal-oriented and charged for effective work (and having fun together);
- The joy and pride of creating a product that will change the world;
- Endless opportunities to learn new skills;
- Internal and external workshops, courses, conferences;
- Possible business trips in the EU and abroad;
- Vacation and sick leave coverage;
- Medical insurance.
Interested? Please send your CV to Vladyslava Omelianchuk, HR Manager, at email@example.com.