If work according to a stable scheme month by month seems to be boring to you, if your soul is hungry for challenges, and a flexible mind want to experiment and get challenging tasks if your value is to make the world and people’s lives better (and if this is a key issue when you are choosing a job) — we will be glad to see you as our Head of Sales!
We are creating a hardware + software solution that will fundamentally change the approach to the physical rehabilitation of people after a stroke and injuries. Our team creates a patient system Raccoon.Recovery allows physiotherapy professionals to build the whole treatment course digitally — from examination of patient condition to building a gamified exercise course and patient progress monitoring. To track patient movements during exercises, Raccoon.World provides sensors (or the patient can use his/her smartphone instead). The solution is used both inside the facilities and for telerehabilitation.
The product is already launched in German and Polish markets and we plan to scale to other EU countries in the next several years, and that is why we are looking for you!
- Sales of products and increase in sales of products;
- Achievement of sales targets for the region;
- Establishing, maintaining and developing the customer base (including cold calls);
- Gathering feedback from customers and potential customers and providing them to the team;
- Building sales experiments with different approaches to customers and measurable results
- Researching of different approach to customers and sharing with other sales managers;
- Conducting all the activities in the CRM system (Zoho CRM);
- Monitoring and analyzing sales figures; improving sales funnel.
- Experienced in successful building sales from scratch within a fast-paced and dynamic business environment (preferably for startups);
- Fluent English and German (Polish or Russian as an advantage);
- Experience in selling for physical rehabilitation facilities, small and medium private practices;
- Ready for business trips;
- Not afraid of cold calls and ready to implement different approaches to reach customers;
- Strategic thinker, ready to build and constantly update sales strategy and tactics;
- An open-minded person with a focus on teamwork to gather insights from clients and provide them to business development and technical teams;
- Ready to grow to Head of Sales in the near future and build a team of regional sales managers in different markets (from 2 now to 15 in 2024);
- Ready to build sales KPIs and be responsible for the performance.
- The joy and pride of selling a product that will change the world;
- Challenging tasks and endless opportunities to learn new skills;
- Friendly teammates ready to charge with energy and support;
- Freight costs coverage possible;
- Vacation and sick leave coverage;
- Medical insurance;
- Trips inside the EU and abroad;
- Internal and external conferences and workshops;
- Stable income growth thanks to KPI fulfilment.
Tips for our future Sales Managers
- Keep it simple. Trying to make it more complex in a startup creates more excuses for failure.
- If you come from a large software company, your knowledge of their methodology is useless. It isn’t going to work in a startup.
- You will need to know how to interact and collaborate with engineers, marketers and product managers.
- Be ready to fail. Be ready that your marketing team and product team will fail as well. We are doing completely new things and no one on Earth has relevant experience to advise. Take the failure as a lesson and as a step to future mind-boggling success.
- Be incredibly passionate about the problem you are solving and the solution you are solving it with. Working “for the paycheck” just isn’t going to work out. You need to own this thing. It is your baby.
Interested? Please send your CV to Vladyslava Omelianchuk, HR Manager, at email@example.com