Do you want to influence the development of the company instead of closing tasks? To have the opportunity to control your career growth? To work not from 9 to 6, but with your head? To rapidly develop your professional skills, and have the opportunity to learn? To be a part of global change and make a difference? Then we are most likely to become a good match for each other!
We are creating a hardware + software solution that will fundamentally change the approach to the physical rehabilitation of people after a stroke and injuries. Our team carefully mixes Big Data, Machine Learning and video games with a deep study of the needs of our customers to make quality recovery accessible to everyone. This summer the product launched on the market, and that is why we are looking for you!
Why are we sure that we will manage all this?
- Our business plan was checked and confirmed by the European Commission project – Horizon 2020 (key figure – 41 million revenue by 2023).
- Leading EU clinics have expressed their readiness to buy the product (including the German Olympic Committee, the Association of Neurorehabilitationists of Ukraine, the largest European medical institute Max Planck Institute).
- We received support from the World Health Organization and the European Medical Association ECHAlliance.
- With ease, we won the status of a Ukrainian startup # 1 in the Startup World Cup, TOP 12 startups in telerehabilitation by Fortune 100 and TOP 40 European startups in Healthcare 2019.
If you are ready to grow rapidly together with the project and are not afraid of challenges, come to visit us and let’s talk about our common future!
Contact person: Olga Lesik, firstname.lastname@example.org
What you NEED to know and be able to:
- Experience with Keras, TensorFlow, and PyTorch Libraries
- Work with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra)
- Basic AWS skills
- Work with a joint repository (GitHub)
- Experience using ensembles in building models
- Intermediate English
- The ability to quickly learn and sort out hypotheses (ideas) in a provable way
What experience we will value ADDITIONALLY:
- Experience setting tasks to DevOps
- Passion for writing technical documentation
- Writing pattern recognition systems
- Experience of working in a startup
What you will be responsible for:
- Compilation of new hypotheses for improving the system due to ML
- Analyzing of the hypotheses of business development team about system operation
- Creation and implementation of algorithms
- Finally help figure out if we need Deep Learning
What do we offer:
- The joy and pride of creating a product that will change the world
- Friendly colleagues ready to charge with energy and knowledge
- Endless opportunities to learn new skills
- Trainings, courses, conferences