If work according to a stable scheme month by month seems to be boring to you, if your soul is hungry for challenges, and a flexible mind want to experiment and get challenging tasks if your value is to make the world and people’s lives better (and if this is a key issue when you are choosing a job) – we will be glad to see you!
Our team creates a patient system Raccoon.Recovery. It helps outpatient physiotherapy practitioners to maintain close communication with patients between sessions, and use tracked home training after a course.
The product is already launched in German and Polish markets and we plan to scale to other EU countries in the next several years, and that is why we are looking for you!
Who we are looking for?
Executive Sales Consultant who will help us with testing our business model hypothesis. We search for a 100% practical person with outstanding previous experience of building sales from scratch and able to put hands into the process and find the best options for a specific project. We could propose both only project-based or further full-time job type in BDM and Sales.
- Build from scratch a fast 6-week project on testing the business model hypothesis with product MVP, including generating first revenues;
- Generate multiple hypotheses for experiments on reaching customers via cold calls and tracking the results;
- Advising on most efficient lead generating options;
- Identifying key sales metrics for the current stage of business and ways to track them;
- Updating sales funnels and improvement of time spent and conversions on each stage;
- Be able to try out suggested approaches and operations by yourself to compare results with sales managers and advice on improvements.
- Experience in building sales within SaaS project from scratch, preferably in a startup or in small business;
- Flexibility and ability to make quick decisions, change focus and test different approaches;
- Experience in the field of physical rehabilitation or medicine in Germany will be a plus;
- We need a person who has successful cases and has already made big mistakes but has learned from them.
- Fluent English or Ukrainian/Russian
- International startup with offices in Kyiv, Krakow, and Berlin;
- Young, multicultural team with an appreciative working atmosphere in a digital working environment, goal-oriented and charged for effective work (and having fun together);
- The joy and pride of creating a product that will change the world;
- Vacation and sick leave coverage;
- Medical insurance.
Interested? Please send your CV to Vladyslava Omelianchuk, HR Manager, at email@example.com.