If work according to a stable scheme month by month seems to be boring to you, if your soul is hungry for challenges, and a flexible mind want to experiment and get challenging tasks if your value is to make the world and people’s lives better (and if this is a key issue when you are choosing a job) – we will be glad to see you! With us, you will be able to fully immerse yourself in real “field” marketing. We are building a completely new product, and thanks to this we have an opportunity to learn in practice things that the classic established business will never teach: to search and to find a market fit, to develop a product in conjunction with users (customer development), to conduct experiments and to find fresh approaches in communications, and much more! But be prepared – ideas need not only to be generated, but also implemented (often by your own), and the results to be under your control. There will be many different tasks – urgent and long-playing, strategic and tactical, creative and not so much – but certainly, it will never be boring!
Raccoon.World is creating a hardware + software solution that will fundamentally change the approach to the physical rehabilitation of people after a stroke and injuries. Our team creates a patient system Raccoon.Recovery that allows physiotherapy professionals to build the whole treatment course digitally — from examination of patient condition to building a gamified exercise course and patient progress monitoring. To track patient movements during exercises, Raccoon.World provides sensors (or the patient can use his/her smartphone instead). The solution is used both inside the facilities and for telerehabilitation. The product is already launched in German and Polish markets and we plan to scale to other EU countries in the next several years.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing, preferably – in MedTech companies, IT product companies and/or startups.
- English and Ukrainian/Russian – Upper-Intermediate. Knowledge of German or Polish is highly appreciated
- Experienced SMM strategist and content creator, general knowledge of SEO tools and principles.
- Experience of working with analytic tools (ex., Google Analytics, Hotjar, Zoho Pagesense, Amplitude, etc) is advantageous but not necessary.
- Able to work independently and cross-functionally
- Advanced communication skills. Experience in conducting discovery interviews and UX testings with users as a benefit.
- Think and act fast. Show flexibility and adaptability to rapid change
- Be responsible for the results, not just for the execution
- Be able to detect and improve problem areas
- Deep understanding of company focus tasks and approaches and ability to make decisions based on them
- Communication with users (discovery interviews, collecting feedback, analysis and making recommendations for the development team).
- Market & competition research.
- SMM for Facebook and LinkedIn company pages (strategy & copywriting, selection of illustrations according to the brand book).
- SEO coordination (preparing technical tasks for the copywriter, working with SEO strategic contractor and web developer).
- Website management (content creation, technical tasks for designer and web developer, posting articles on the blog).
- Analyzing customer behavior in the application to prepare technical tasks for the development team for UX improvement.
- Work with media in Ukraine and the EU, posting in guest blogs.
- Search for relevant grant/business programs and apply to them.
- Planning and organization of participation in events (exhibitions, startup competitions, conferences).
- Coordination of creation of marketing materials.
- Supervising the external contractors: graphic designers, copywriter, translator, website developer, SEO specialist, etc.
What do we offer
- International startup with offices in Kiev, Krakow, and Berlin.
- Young, multicultural team with an appreciative working atmosphere in a digital working environment, goal-oriented and charged for effective work (and having fun together).
- The joy and pride of creating a product that will change the world.
- Endless opportunities to learn new skills.
- Internal and external workshops, courses, conferences.
- Possible business trips in the EU and abroad.
- The opportunity for self-development and rapid career growth in marketing, PR, business development and sales – we are all for it!
WORKING HOURS & CONDITIONS
- Monday to Friday;
- Work in the office and/or home office;
- 21 business days of vacation per year & days off and sick leave coverage.
Interested? Please send your CV to Vladyslava Omelianchuk, HR Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org