If work according to a stable scheme month by month seems to be boring to you, if your soul is hungry for challenges, and a flexible mind want to experiment and get challenging tasks if your value is to make the world and people’s lives better (and if this is a key issue when you are choosing a job) – we will be glad to see you!
Our team creates a patient system Raccoon.Recovery. It helps outpatient physiotherapy practitioners to maintain close communication with patients between sessions, and use tracked home training after a course.
The product is already launched in German and Polish markets and we plan to scale to other EU countries in the next several years, and that is why we are looking for you!
- Searching for relevant leads and getting insights;
- Conducting cold calls in order to schedule meetings and product demos;
- Work with the CRM System and input all information about leads, contacts, and insights from the calls in the Zoho CRM.
- Communicate with potential clients (German language);
- Conducting Market Research according to set targets;
- Prepare market research summary in a written form.
- Fluent German language;
- Communicative and open-mind person;
- Experience working in the call center with cold calling is a plus;
- Ability to listen and to undertake dialogue, identify important insights, and use them in communication;
- High level of self-organization;
- Focus on achieving measurable results, not on the number of calls made.
- International startup with offices in Kyiv, Krakow, and Berlin;
- Young, multicultural team with an appreciative working atmosphere in a digital working environment, goal-oriented and charged for effective work (and having fun together);
- The joy and pride of selling a product that will change the world;
- Endless opportunities to learn new skills;
- Internal and external workshops, courses, conferences;
- Vacation and sick leave coverage;
- Medical insurance.
Interested? Please send your CV to Vladyslava Omelianchuk, HR Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org