We returned from the REHACARE 2019 in Düsseldorf with excellent results.
During 4 days of the exhibition, many people visited our booth. Most of them were from Germany, but many visitors came from other countries in Europe and even Asia.
We got dozens of very useful contacts for further collaboration, in particular:
- Dozens of rehabilitation centres in Germany, including large networks which are significant market players
- The largest rehabilitation centre in the world in Saudi Arabia
- The most innovative EU rehabilitation centre from Belgium, which uses the majority of Medtech solutions
- Representatives of innovative healthcare communities in the UK, France, and Italy who will provide us with support to enter their markets
- NHS representatives from the UK and Ireland searching for new products to be covered by insurance in their countries.
- Dozen requests from distributors to bring the product to the markets of Korea, Qatar, India, Hong Kong, etc.
The most important thing we’ve brought home from Dusseldorf is the inspiration we’ve received from the community. Our solution is highly appreciated by different stakeholders, and it lends wings to work on it even harder!